Saturday 3 September 2011

Wow, I am sew blown away, we have a Quilt as U go Workshop on Sat 17th September and this workshop is full, and we will now hold another one on Sat 1st October: same price, $25 from 10:30 - 1:30 if you missed out on the first one and would like to do the second one, please phone with your credit card ready as I will not take names unless you can pay up front. Just to let you all know we will be holding a Quilt as U go in Jan as one of our week day workshops as well.

And if the need is still there, we will hold another one!!
Hope you are all sew good, I received a quote today and it said; the greatest mistake in life is living in fear that you will make a mistake!! I thought that was awesome. How often do we stop 'doing' in case we fail, boy I would be bored if I stopped in case I failed at something, firstly because I would cease to keep learning, and secondly where would great things be if there were never any failures to bounce from and change, we have because we learn from and improve upon, Oh I could go on... I am still learning when to shut-up!
We have some new Christmas fabrics in store and I just love them with the rich reds, creams and golds, and they have green in them as well but anyone who knows me well knows I will always leave that colour out if I can!
Blessings to you all.
Jo

No comments: