Tuesday 22 March 2011




This is what I have been doing instead of finishing patterns etc...
I have been playing with Texture Magic, which I sell in the shop, it gives your projects a wonderful dimension and is really fun to watch it all shrink together.
This is part of a backpack I made to take to NZ in April.

This is the back of my backpack I made to take to NZ in April.
This is the front of my backpack...
Hello all hope you are all sew well...
These hands are from a really beautiful drawing by Miki, who is an artist who has given me permission to make a quilt using her beautiful artwork as a base, I have coloured this with fabric applique as well as prismacolour pencils, which we now have in stock, well a few colours anyway, more will be arriving in the near future. I have had loads of fun with this.

Here is some news... We are having a mini-market day on Saturday the second of April, from 9.30-1.30, come on in and grab a hand-made bargain or maybe you might like to have some table space for yourself to sell some hand-made goodies, phone Jo so you don't miss out!!
Bye for now..Jo

No comments: